- User Since
- Dec 18 2013, 5:37 PM (361 w, 5 d)
May 10 2016
Yep, this needs to be closed as NOT A BUG. Just saw a video of someone harvesting an animal with a knife after they shot it - this behavior wasn't clear in Silent Hamst3r's note above.
Yeah, I was thinking that was possibly the reason - just like with extracting wood and sticks from trees and bushes. It seems with killing an animal, one should be able to extract meat from carcass (eventually with additional implementation) regardless of how one kills it (with the exception of perhaps shooting the animal's body to hell with bullets).
Not a bug. Works as designed.
Cool, didn't know it was a feature. Thanks for taking the time. Closed.
WTF, two downvotes without any explanation. Must be an old DayZ mod bug or something.
WTF, a downvote without any explanation.
Since you're the author of this issue, you should be able to close it. On your screen for the issue, there should be a "Close" button next to "Edit" and "Monitor"
This is a duplicate of #0000265: "Uncomplete display of clothes"
Duplicate of #0001803: "Client stutter"
Duplicate. Please look up existing issues and upvote them instead.
Spend some extra time looking for your issue in the issue tracker before posting new ones like this.
This is a duplicate. Downvote.
Yep, it looks a little ridiculous at times when you run and have multiple wounds outside your body - they sprout blood like a cloud billowing around you :)
This happens tremendously more in the latest patch. Things I have observed:
- Vaulting while exiting a building will often prevent this.
- Sometimes I will open food not in my inventory (on the ground), and it will be teleported to the location where the user gets teleported back to.
- Sometimes I will drop something from my inventory and it will be teleported to the location where the user gets teleported back to.
- Sometimes I will be hit by a zombie that I cannot see. Turns out, the zombie is close to the location where I teleport back to and somehow "sees" my body at that previous location.
- This teleport location often is on the edges or frames of buildings - not necessarily just entrances, but walls that make up the building. As such, I've been teleported onto balconies before with no hope of escape.
This happens about 90% of the time I exit a building, and often only after 4-5 attempts (sometimes much, much more) I will be able to escape. It does not seem to depend on a timer, but rather perhaps the path that the player uses to exit the building.
Just echoing what the main poster has stated. I woke up after being unconscious and was able to eat beans, drink water, etc (see screenshot). Not sure if relevant to problem, but here is exactly what happened:
- I was already low on blood due to earlier zombie.
- A new zombie approached me, attacked me, caused me to start bleeding again.
- I hit it, killed it.
- I immediately went unconscious (probably from swinging the axe, I'm guessing).
- Screen was black for a few seconds.
- Woke up, could eat, and bandage myself, but couldn't stand.
Eventually, I just logged out, logged back in, and was able to move around again.
This appears to be fixed, at least for me in today's patch.
Nope, looks like I could reproduce it again, though not sure how. ^^^ Gonzo's suggestion works every time in resolving it.
Yep, and with bayonet attached to end of bolt rifle, if you have it holstered to your pack, it will periodically disappear when the player causes it to move in certain angles.
Duplicate of #0000265: "Uncomplete display of clothes"
I've got one. Posted!
- Walk up to body.
- Open inventory.
- I believe that I dragged the raincoat from the dead body's inventory slot to my avatar directly.
- I continued on for a bit, and the coat just remained at my feet when I ran. After a few minutes, though, the raincoat went from the ground to my body.