We encountered the same issue. Would be nice, if this gets fixed.
Oct 3 2022
Aug 21 2022
Jul 16 2022
We are still experiencing this behaviour on latest development build. Seems like it has something to do with the updating frequency. Hopefully it's getting fixed soon, as this false behaviour exists since release.
Oct 8 2020
👍 definately need!
May 21 2020
Apr 26 2018
Since it's been more than a year now, is there any fix for this problem yet?
Mar 1 2017
Disabling verifySignatures seems to solve this problem, but we won't disable it on our Dedicated Server due to security reasons.
Feb 28 2017
As we have P3D-Files in our missionfolder (pbo) which are loaded (non-mod) through CreateSimpleObject, OnHackedData kicked every player after creating a Simple Object out of the mission root. The P3D's are self-made and binarized.
Feb 26 2017
Feb 24 2017
I can confirm that lbsettooltip just works on index 0.
Oct 2 2016
Sep 5 2016
Oh yeah, BI need to fix that, so we can disable sqf preprocessing for serverside sniffing. It's still undone... :/
Sep 2 2016
Aug 27 2016
As I mentioned was this tested in multiplayer framework on our dedicated server.
Aug 25 2016
Jul 16 2016
If you got any latest news, please let us know!
Jul 15 2016
Oh yeah, parsetext with lbsetTooltip or ctrlSetTooltip would be awesome. So i could fullfill my inventory hover script :)
Jul 12 2016
Jun 2 2016
Oh wow, i play since Arma 3 release - so if this bug exists since 2001 it's definitely worth fixing...
Jun 1 2016
May 31 2016
Update: Since Patch 1.60 we're experienceing more crashes than before.
May 23 2016
May 10 2016
This Command does only work on a multiplayer-platform. You need to run it on your server. (e.g. in the init.sqf (serverside)). Afaik, you have to name the units/objs or use the static ID of the objects to let the server know who/what you wanna hide.
Our hideobjectglobal.sqf script is working well on server and/or HC.
You can use hideobject in SP instead :)
nearly every house on "Altis" with the mentioned classnames didn't work with named script-commands.
Will there be a fix to get those houses aimed with cursortarget? Otherwise I will do a workaround meanwhile.
Didn't know from nearestTerrainObjects. Maybe I'll give it a try, thanks.
You're right, my fault. I updated it.
Thanks for your reply.
Since we're using Dwarden's Performance binary our server is running without a crash. All day long.
didn't know that Arma is using this Option. But be aware that the default configuration is still 2GB, w/o that option :)
Confirmed. Memory rises to about 1.75GB and then it crashes, cause the 32bit app can't handle more than 2GB RAM.
Please release a hotfix very soon. This is a serious problem.
Oups, I deleted my last post by mistake...
So we updated our master files again and renewed our mission. It's working now. Thanks for your quick response.
Best regards from Germany.
We also experience this issue! Our Server crashed 2x in 1 hour (appcrash). I tried disabling the rpt-logs since those were full of spam with some object information, but this didn't help.
Please find a fix soon.
Regards from germany,