- User Since
- Mar 12 2013, 12:28 AM (516 w, 5 d)
May 10 2016
I think that the sound is cut only when entering the vehicle. If you want like 15 seconds, the sound starts to play again.
I had the same issue yesterday with an ATV. I vote +1
Mhm, I had the issue with right click. I will try with DnD and update my ticket if necessary
I see what you mean. But if you go by this way. You don't need your flippers outside of the water, nor your swimming suit. But they are visible. they don't appear/disappear depending on the water.
May 9 2016
Same thing. Exactly !
This report dupplicates many other one on the same issue.
Plus, you must give a little information, even if you had a picture. Devs won't read your ticket if it's too light and does'nt give enough infos ;)
In fact, there are for me 4 problems and 2 possible solutions.
- problem 1 : mouse sensitivity is too low when turning
- problem 2 : Wheels take 23 weeks to come back straight. At first, I thouhg that it was a direct steering system, I mean, wheels are exactly where you put them with the mouse. The combination with slow turn rate and the direct steering feeling make vehicles undrivable by mouse.
-problem 3 : There is no deadzone for vertically camera moves. So, each time you move your mouse to steer left or right, you allways move you mouse a little up or down. This make the camera to allways move up and down. It's just horrific.
- problem 4 : No option for mouse sensitivity in vehicles
- solution 1 : Add new mouse and camera options for vehicles.
- solution 2 : get back to a driving system more like arma2