- User Since
- Jan 5 2022, 2:09 AM (25 w, 2 d)
May 30 2022
i would love to get some update on the internal process behind this problem.
I understand the amount of tickets you have to go through, but I think the severity of this bug isnt clear.
ANY modded server that uses "codelocks" to improve base building is BROKEN atm.I do not even wanna talk about how much more server out there are modded compared to the amount of vanilla servers.
Since you cannot remove a opened CL from a gate with wires attached to it, no new bases can be build neither can old bases be destroyed.
This is a huge problem for alot of server, especially the GermanDayZ.de Servers. I would love to see some more action from BI side, since the GDZ Server are a critical community for german dayz players and, thanks to Bascht with "A Girl from Novoselki", for even more players.
Show some love to this bug and make it a toggle asap! :)
May 24 2022
May 5 2022
- The problem is appearing on servers without base destruction.
- Since the 1.17 update, you can no longer dismantle a locked gate from the inside (where base destruction is turned off).
- Most codelocks can only be detached after the gate is turned into a fence.
- You cannot dismantle the wire as long as a lock is attached
- Go back to 3.
May 1 2022
Jan 31 2022
Jan 29 2022
I dont understand how this is not reproduceable on your side @Geez.
It happens everytime on the vanilla dayz server.
Jan 10 2022
I have contacted their support as well and they directed me here, since there are no mods on the server I am playing on.
im a playing Vanilla DayZ.