Whenever I try to play on an Arma 3 beta multiplayer game it crashes. It says that "steam ticket check failed: [null]". It lets me go into the server and choose my team/role, but in the next loading screen I crash. I do not know what to do, can someone please help me, thank you.
- Legacy ID
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Game Crash
We need dxdiag and files from this folder for solve your problem. C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\
Can you upload somewhere in winrar package please?
When package will be smaller than 2,097k, so you can attach here. When package will be bigger, please use some free sharing service and post link here. Thank you.
There are to many files for me to download here, and the how to guide it says I can use Rapidshare. I have all the files uploaded to Rapidshare and I just need to get it to you, how can I give you the Rapidshare info?
I have seen this once personally.
But many times with friends. It was in a recent DEV branch before the official release. It appears that some people may be receiving this in the official release now.
Other bug references:
- We were using the DEV Branch(0.77.109561) on August 28th. (66+ players)
- VON was disabled as we use ACRE.
- It happened again using DEV Branch (0.77.109586) on August 31st.(59+ players)
- This second night it only happened to other friends. Not me.
I sent my crash logs directly to Dwarden via email as did many of my friends. However, I cannot be sure if all the client crashes were related to this bug or not.
Dwarden you can reference the following crashlogs I sent you in email on that day after.
However, I don't think these crash logs were specific to this bug. But who knows.
I solved this issue I had with our Headless client no longer connecting to our server by logging out and back into steam on the HC. It occured right after I pushed a dev update to the HC.
Some of my clan had the exact same issue later that day when playing on our server, they had not re-logged into steam since they had updated to the newer dev either so I told them to re-log and that fixed the issue for them too.
It's worth stating that it was not resulting in a crash for us just an inability to connect to the server.
I was on win 8 and joined a friend of mine on a win 7 machine. Got this error as well. Had him turn off EA's orgin the frequency of the crashes drop drastically, however when the game did crash there was no error.
This only happened to me after 1.02 update... before was fine.
Sorry I dont know where the dump files went.
Game version should be changed from the beta; it affects stable branch as well.
I wasn't part of the mission played last night, but I know a lot of people who were suffered this error. When we've played A3 in the past this has been an issue as well. I'll push them all to upload their dumps.
Recommend setting this to "high" priority - it happens a lot, rendering the game unplayable for those it affects and ruining missions for those it doesn't, as half of your section can't maintain their presence.