Sometimes when I hold the right mouse button to raise my (AK74) weapon immediately after logging into the server the weapon will start to automatically start firing rounds off without pressing the left mouse button. The bug is kind of annoying because it will cause you to waste valuable ammo and also give away your position to other players that are nearby who hear the shots fired.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Log into a server with a character that has an automatic weapon like AK-74 in hand.
- Hold the right mouse button to raise the (AK-74) weapon while the server is just about done loading the character.
- Sometimes the (AK-74) weapon will start to automatically fire rounds while holding the right mouse button without pressing the left mouse button.
- This may be reproduced with other automatic weapons.
- Duplicates Merged Here
- T177563: Le Mas unintentional firing when aiming
T148699: (exp.) Raised gun in hands started shooting by itself after I joined the server
T146400: Gun fires when raised to hip with RMB
T135981: Right click to scope occasionally fires weapon
T171206: Right click makes my weapon shoot
T163020: Gun shooting on its own after logging in
T162854: Weapon discharge after relog
T161599: shoot without pressing
Had this happen a lot of times this patch... at least 5 times. I can't figure out what's causing it.. perhaps a server restart bugs weapons that have an "automatic" setting ? I logged off with an M70 in my hands and once I logged in, it was still in my hands, and I swapped to AK and it started blasting the moment i raised the weapon.. ( happened also wih AUG, famas, and m4 )