- User Since
- Apr 3 2013, 10:23 AM (427 w, 6 d)
May 10 2016
u got it wrong
- 0 or "none" -----> no respawn
- 1 or "bird" ---> respawn as a bird
- 2 or "instant" ---> respawn at the place you were killed
- 3 or "base" ----> respawn at marker (spawn_west, spawn_east...)
- 4 or "group" ----> Spawn into an available AI unit of same group, if no AI available you will spawn as a bird
- 5 or "side" ----> same as 4, only now for all AI units of 1 side.
looks like all grip versions of rifles have been removed, though some still seem to have a grip in their model.
Something like this would also be nice for assigning targets - I'm thinking of just a direction indicator so it won't become too easy.f
The text is only gone in Dev build - tested.
@brians999 too bad you didn't get the point :(
I absolutely don't care about that loading screen, but I can follow the OPs arguments. If only 1 alpha-player does have those feelings, how many will have them at release? Lots! Things like that can lead to bad press if just the wrong editor is at it.
So if I was BIS I'd remove it just from marketing aspects - as it wouldn't hurt anyone to remove that, and for the sake of political correctness and whatever.
May 9 2016
sounds good, but should not be applied to rocket launchers and bulky items like that.