Can't login to any official normal or experimental server, both Chernarus+ and Livonia. Haven't tried community/private servers. Tried literally ALL official and experimental-official ones. This has been going on for over a week now.
Here's what I've done so far;
·:· I have 8 DayZ accounts (1 on each separate Steam account, same e-mail address), the characters are all in different locations, so "are you inside a vehicle" and such is clearly not the problem. One of the characters is standing out in the middle of a field with nothing else than just grass.
·:· When this happens, it happens all across all of my home computers (both stationaries and laptops), and also at work on both a stationary and a laptop AT THE SAME TIME. It literally started at the same time in both separate physical locations, on separate ISP's. Every. Single. Time. But hey, it gets more interesting - I live in Sweden, and my friend that I'm playing with lives in the UK had the same problem at the exact same time, and it was magically fixed out of nowhere at the exact same time later on.
·:· Doesn't matter if I connect to a server using the launcher or in-game.
·:· I've tried changing from LAN to wireless, sharing internet from my phone, thus even changing ISP in the process.
·:· Having VPN enabled or disabled changes nothing.
·:· It's NOT a Discord problem, even if I shut down all Discord processes, or even reboot and don't start Discord, the problem persists. Running as discord admin or not has no effect.
·:· Completely disabled all firewalls.
·:· Disabling Discord's overlay feature has no effect.
·:· Switched between Private & Public on the NIC's.
·:· I don't use OverWolf so that's not the issue.
·:· Re-installed the game.
·:· Restarted BattlEye service.
·:· Cleared all appdata\Local & appdata\Roaming of any DayZ, Steam, Bohemia Interactive and such.
·:· Uninstalled & reinstalled Steam.
·:· Verified integrity of game files.
·:· Reinstalled video card drivers.
I don't use a router, I just use a plain unmanaged switch, as my ISP give out a bunch of IP's directly. The connection at home is a 10gbit fiberoptic line - that's 10gbit not 10mbit (https://bahnhof.se/)
As I said, when it happens, it happens all across the board until it's magically fixed again. The last 2 days when I was just changing server it happened again, all I did was wait and it worked after an hour. It's not a driver issue or network issue or anything on our side, in that case it wouldn't do what it's doing.
Clearly something on your side, and it's been going on since back in 2021, with tickets not even being ANSWERED YET!
Here's my specs and my dxdiag file on the main box;
· Intel Core i9 10900K 20 threads.
· nVidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
· 32gb ram
· Windows 10 Pro x64
· Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus
· 3x NVMe drives and a 5TB SSD
· Main screen; Alienware 34" Curved, 3440x1440
Not that it makes a difference, since it's all across the board as mentioned before.
Here's other people with the same problem, dating back to 2021: