- User Since
- Nov 3 2014, 6:40 AM (300 w, 4 d)
Dec 23 2016
Still annoying guys...
Sep 11 2016
Currently on 1.64 RC Branch - Virtual Arsenal, AK-12, no Mods enabled.
Missalignement is very clear with the AK-12 - however, if the ERCO is mounted, the crosshair of ERCO is on point, not the ironsight of the AK-12.
Jul 16 2016
I got a video where the target is 200m away - you can see the bullet hit on the right sideof the reticle.
I used a SPAR 16 and Bipod - all MODS disabled.
I cannot upload the video, so here is a link to DB https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebruv0blz9aerrr/ERCO_misaligned.zip?dl=0
Jul 12 2016
I just tested it again with disabling all mods - it seems it has something to do with one of them.
Withouth mods enabled, it works!
May 11 2016
May 10 2016
Ok - I tell you exactly what I did:
- Open Editor and select a island
- Place a UAV Operator and a Hummingbird (works with other helicopters as well)
- To create the UAV use the following example below of the command: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createVehicleCrew
(I used as UAV: B_UAV_02_CAS_F). You can also place a UAV and hack it on the spot and let it take off - works as well
- Connect to UAV and tell it to loiter
- Connect to UAV turret and lock on to your position
- Get in the helicopters pilot seat and open the turret again
- Watch you bounce and how the helicopter explodes
Note that the advanced flight model is enabled (all options set to enabled)
Video on youtube is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfAtAWjJIkU
Hope this helps.