- User Since
- Sep 17 2013, 5:01 AM (480 w, 3 d)
May 10 2016
Thanks for the info. :)
Oops! I didn't know somebody already posted it earlier, but he only mentioned wind, not the weather. Bullet are also effected by the moisture in the air.
I can't upload the video reproduction. However, people can test it with mission editor. Thanks for the info btw. Normaly taking cover behind the wall/building should protect you from the blast.
Direct Quote from Dwarden on Steam
Dwarden [developer] 13 hours ago
Originally posted by ROK-Lonewolf 29th ID:
'I have been playing this game series from OFP:CWC. So far I have played ARMA III for few days. From what I noticed most of the issues and problems that ARMA II had are fixed or improved. However, I still find few things that dev. team should look in to.
- Large frame drop in multiplayer. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it is almost unplayble.
- ARMA III Client crashes while you are playing multiplayer. My ARMA III client crashed about 5 times so far. Restarting the client usually fix the issue, but it is pain to restart the game loose all the progress.
- Multiplayer servers are unstayble. (Public one) I played on Korean Co-op Domination server, and eveytime at some point server crashes. IDK if it is server's fault or something else. ETC....'
- depends on server, if server's FPS goes down so does Your client's FPS
so try to pick servers with well optimized missions and scripts
- if You get game crashes, then report that to Arma 3 Feedback Tracker
upload .rpt .mdmp .bidmp files (compressed into archive) for the moment of crash
(w/o these files we can't fix it)
- again if the server or clients are crashing,
please tell admin and players to report the crashdumps via Arma 3 Feedback Tracker just like point 2"
Really? Well no offense, but this is the first time seeing a person hating 'also' in the sentences.
And as you noticed, I don't repeat 'also' in the same thread all the time.
Bullets should be effected by the weather also.