- User Since
- Jun 17 2020, 7:27 AM (36 w, 4 d)
Tue, Feb 23
Thu, Feb 11
Jun 19 2020
I noticed that such a gap in the middle of the occluder is created due to the fact that the occluder is triangulated, if you use a Quads, it becomes better, but still does not work correctly.
And this gap is obtained on the edges.
@Geez look at this, it does not work correctly.
Jun 17 2020
Yes, the model is normal, but you see that sometimes objects do not occluded, i think its engine bug.
more video: https://youtu.be/k8iPXdpO2Mw
Rendering of a port garage in Chernarus, this is the last frame of loading models.
- I know it, and my model inside map.
- Works and outside, you can watch this in video. But and inside geometry have same defect.
- Occluded inside, as you can see in the video, but it depends on the direction of the look
- I also thought, but small one has exactly the same problems.
- Yes, I know, I read wiki before doing this, and I followed all the rules.
Sorry for my English.