- User Since
- Jun 28 2013, 7:53 PM (483 w, 7 h)
May 10 2016
I think this is a cool proposal!
Build 1.05.112057 still has this bug. New images attached.
You have to put the land mines around the crash site what probably triggers the enemy attack to the crash site. When you finish with enemy you will get an order to put the charge on the crashed helicopter.
I had ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6 installed and everything worked fine. When I upgraded to NOD32 version 7 I was not able to play ARMA2 and ARMA3 multiplayer game because of stuttering. Single player game was fine. ESET tech support helped me to solve this issue:
To exclude a program or file please complete the following:
For Windows XP (Vista and 7 is very similar).
- Click on “Start”.
- Click on “All Programs”.
- Click on “ESET”.
- Click on “ESET NOD32 Antivirus” or “ESET Smart Security”.
- Click on the 2nd “ESET NOD32 Antivirus” or “ESET Smart Security”, this will open up the ESET Control Center.
- Click on “Setup”.
- Click on “Enter advanced setup…”
- Expand “Computer”.
- Expand “Antivirus and Antispyware”.
- Click on “Exclusions”.
- Click on “Add” and then navigate to the folder or file that you would like to exclude.
I have excluded ARMA2 and ARMA3 .exe files and game runs smooth now.
I like A2 content and missions rather than futuristic and not believable content of A3. I would prefer to fly Mi-28 and Ka-50 instead of mix of those two helicopters in A3. Developers have already brought KAMAZ truck with renaming it to ZAMAK. I don't care if they bring T-90 with renaming it to T-900.