- User Since
- Mar 6 2013, 10:22 PM (422 w, 6 d)
May 9 2016
This is clearly possible as it was included in the below Arma II mod (Seems like several features from this mod were implemented but not the climb thing) :
I would really push for this one. It add a lot of possibilities in terms of tactics. You might need some limitations though (barbed wire, electric fence,...)
It's not a bug. Careless behavior is exactly what it means, careless :D.
Careless mode : AI moves at limited speed, weapons lowered, do not react if fired upon.
Safe : Exactly the same as Careless but AI will switch to Aware mode when fired upon.
Careless is here for editing purpose, forces AI to a non-combat behavior whatever happens
- Burst fire in prone stance has indeed way to much muzzle climb. I think bipods are not implemented yet (only visually)
- Reading the comments I'm not sure we're playing the same game...LMGs are made to engage infantry at 300+ range...M249 effective range is 800m...with current dispersion at those range it's just not possible o0
- At 500+ range just forget about any supressive fire (in 2-4 burst). Shots land meters away from each other. I tried this several times in Coop.
- I play the serie since OFP. I never fired a LMG so I don't know if that's more or less realistic but this definitely less fun...can't support my team from the back cause I have to stick to assaul rifle range.