Page MenuHomeFeedback Tracker

HellCat
User

Projects

User does not belong to any projects.

User Details

User Since
Dec 23 2013, 1:19 PM (409 w, 2 d)

Recent Activity

May 10 2016

HellCat added a comment to T98871: Game crash after throwing an item once consumed.

Confirmed for 45.124299 Hardcore and Regular. Reproducing the issue was not that easy due to wrong timing i guess. Sometimes i threw the food away and was able to eat it againe with 100% durability. Within the .zip are the files from the local DayZ folder.

May 10 2016, 10:27 PM · DayZ
HellCat edited Steps To Reproduce on T98816: Inventory space saving (exploit?) with Firekit.
May 10 2016, 10:25 PM · DayZ
HellCat added a comment to T98805: Cloning character..

Confirmed in Ver"0.45.124299" Hardcore, after lost session and recon to the same server. Clone means in this case an exact copy of charactermodel clothing and items. Killing the clone had no impact on the safety of the original ;-).

May 10 2016, 10:25 PM · DayZ
HellCat added a comment to T98615: Repeatedly pressing F can forage massive number of sticks / berries / apples.

Verified for berries in 45.124299 Hardcore by just pressin F insanely fast, i recognised multiple search attempts(2 to 3) while only going trough one animation(which should be only one search attempt). So it is obvious where this is going with a faster way to spam the request.

May 10 2016, 10:18 PM · DayZ
HellCat added a comment to T98404: Cannot make a splint using bandages and sticks (Experimental).

V"0.45.124299";Regular;
Just crafted a Splint out of fresh harvested "Wooden Stick" and bandage/rag (tried them both). Yielded both times a pristine "Splint" though the rag i used was Damaged. While crafting it with a bandage, it seemed to have comsumed the whole 100% of it, which could be the problem if you try to craft it with a <100% bandage. Besides that using up a full bandage might be not intended while it uses only one rag. -- Got hold of another bandage, used it once to recieve one with 75% and was now unable to craft a splint with that bandage, only a Fireplace Kit was possible. Tried the other versions up to 25% which had the same result.

May 10 2016, 10:11 PM · DayZ
HellCat added a comment to T94726: Inventory retains invisible 0% food items making slot unusable.

Confirmed on 45.124299(Hardcore), always happened after food/drink consumption from environment/vicinity. -- Logging in today left me with percentage items at 0% (can of beans) which were not usable but dropable from inventory. The soda cans and kiwi(one use items) however were now usable againe with all the normal benefits. Reproduction of issue always possible.

Steps to Reproduce:

-Put open can (<100%/not0%) or other consumables like berries and soda cans in environment

-Reticule(vicinity loot window works reliable too) over and eat/drink(eat/drink all if multiusage item)

-Inspect inventory slots being blocked by invisible items

-Relog

-Find used items back in the inventory slots previously blocked by invisible items. While percentage items are now at 0% and not usable but moveable, one use items(non%) are consumable againe with all benefits.

-Possible repitition to increase state of water/energy if put back to environment and consumed as stated above.
Only with one use items which have no % value.

May 10 2016, 8:05 PM · DayZ
HellCat added a comment to T87202: Night time can be easily cheated away with gamma/brightness sliders for night vision.

HDR might be the biggest problem in the gamme/brightness predicament.
Turning it to "very low", leaves me with a dark night despite maxed sliders in both gamma and brightness. Switching the HDR to "low" increases the visibility extremly with both sliders maxed. Attached 2 secreens to show the difference.

May 10 2016, 3:21 PM · DayZ
HellCat added a comment to T86452: Portable gas lamp does not cast light.

Confirmed, casts no light; has bright texture.
Darkens your flashlight cone if looking directly at it.
Tested with "small gas canister" inside and outside with same results.
Version: "0.30.113860"

May 10 2016, 1:09 PM · DayZ