I've compiled a list of a substantial amount of modules/parameters/improvements that could enhance the vanilla zeus experience, and fundamentally improve arma 3 players' experience within the zeus gamemode, categorized on their usage, together with the help of other arma 3 players and zeuses, so apologies for the inconsistencies with explanations or solutions:
- Not a module, but make zeus search-bar only search on an enter key press rather than actively search, as it is right now it’s laggy to search for items and can cause typing mistakes.
- Custom Compositions(Made in EDEN and usable in Zeus, only allow objects and units to spawn, have units spawn with their saved loadouts). + Add a function to “respawn on original position”.
- All in-game music tracks
- Custom Messages from HQ
- Change view distance module/View Distance Parameter (High priority)
- Delete all map markers(Sometimes when a zeus disconnects the other zeus can’t delete their markers, this would clean up the map)
- Remove clutter(Poor performance in public servers are usually due to a lot of dead buildings, AI/players, and vehicles, dropped equipment, dead placeables. A module that removed all dead objects would be very useful).
- Disable Simulation in Zeus(Unusable on Players)
- Attachto module(not particularly important, can be abused)
- USS Freedom/USS Liberty Spawner
- Unflip module, example below for a script:
_vehicle setVectorUp surfaceNormal getPos _vehicle;
_vehicle setPosATL [getPosATL _vehicle select 0, getPosATL _vehicle select 1, 0.2];
- AI ROE changeability(Hold fire, open fire, hold formation, etc).
- AI Garrison buildings module(would help out with making urban-based missions and have more building interaction)
- AI Loadout Replacement, through the copying and pasting of loadouts(if copying loadouts in Custom Comps isn’t possible)
- Global AI Settings(Force every AI to stand, crouch, prone… global skill modifiers… etc)
- AI Ambient Animation module(when they get shot at they will stop their animation?).
- Make AI careless
- Set Captive/Escort Captive(to simulate rescue missions, etc. same vein as in apex protocol/zeus enhanced version of module).
- Faction Diplomacy(ability to change relations between sides, would make more narrative-driven missions possible).
- Advanced Weather Module(change wind, rain, clouds, lightning, etc. If possible make smooth transitions between changes instead of instant change.)
- Set Date module(for full-moon/specific time missions rather than skipping until the desired time).
- More Advanced Effects (Fire, Smoke etc…)
- Revive player module(Set the revive state of a player.)
- Mute/Unmute global
- Change side of players and allow to put down all side spawns(Useful for when doing operations where you want to give players the option to go “incognito” either with enemy equipment, vehicles, etc that way they don’t target them automatically, Together with “Gone Rogue”-type missions.)
- Disable mortars module(Disallow taking mortar backpacks from the Arsenal)
- Vehicle Styler + Pylon Changer(Possibly the one from Global Mobilization just ported over to vanilla).
- Flashlight/NVG adder/remover
- Optic system(Thermals, NVGs) adder/remover
- Airdrop module (Placing the module down would cause a Xian/Blackfish to fly over and drop a crate. Could be used for “immersion” so a crate doesn’t just pop up next to people.)
- Full/Limited(faction-specific) Arsenal Spawner(use it on a crate/vehicle/unit to make it have an arsenal), also an Arsenal Remover.