I've made an action and changed the default input for that action and it doesn't show up in the action HUD.
After a bit of tinkering of the code I have managed to get it to show but it isn't usable as the action does not properly fire. I am sure I could get it to work but it would be much better if this was handled in game by default.
That is what I am talking about though it is instead meant to show the key it is binded to, in this case the H key by default.
What needs to be done:
- Allow actions to be shown that aren't input UAAction
- Show the action with the input key if it is rebound to another key.
- To inform the player that they have to press that key to perform the action.
- A player doesn't press or hold F/mouse button to play the action. Instead it would be bound to another key by default and use the action system.
- Players would be able to see that they can press the L key to toggle on the NVG while it is on their head
- Players would be able to see that they can press the H key to "Toot Horn" for the vehicle in DayZ Expansion