Devs of Arma!
Please finally polish the work with any Launcher!
I mean a control of actions, when player uses any missile/rocket launcher in his hands.
After 6.5 years of life, Arma has a bunch of mistakes and omissions:
- The player character automatically rises (Titan launcher at top fire mode) - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T128198
- The player character automatically rises (all Launchers) https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150740
- During switching weapon from prone position to Launcher, the crouch-stance not available to the player - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T121510
- During reload Launcher, the switching player stance (crouch/erect ) does not work - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124297
- Often, the control buttons do not work well, when the player is holding the launcher. Instead of one press, a press twice is required. For such simple commands as - reload, crouch, prone, etc
Each bug-report has a detailed way of reproducing.
BIS, Please make a control of missile/rocket launcher comfortable for the player!