Please try to provide as much information as possible about the issue
- Title -> short description of the issue
- Description -> describe the issue you've encountered. Describe it thoroughly yet briefly
- Severity -> to state how much this affects the gameplay (Cannot complete task in any way = Block, Cannot go prone = Major, Cannot equip Boonie Hat after diving for 5 minutes = Minor)
- Reproducibility -> use this to warn us that it might not be easy to come across this issue, you can type the repro rate [e.g. x%, (y/z)] to make sure the value is precise
- Steps to reproduce -> describe how to reproduce the bug, it is easiest to fix a bug that we can reproduce on our own
- Additional Information -> any other information about the issue you find relevant yet didn't make it into the Repro Steps or Description, if you have any screenshots or videos you can use to describe or help us reproduce the bug, upload it to this section
Important - for each bug, please upload also your RPT and DxDiag files, tutorials can be found HERE.
Sometimes it can be really hard to get the right conditions for the bug. That's where repro mission comes in handy the most. Simple repro mission with as few units as possible, preferrably in VR (if issue is not related to specific map) is much better then 20 additional repro steps.
Example tickets for A3, general rules here are applicable for Project Argo as well
Example (Please do not take this seriously also)
Title: CSAT tank cannot take off
Description: T100 - Varsuk tank cannot take off unless the whole crew gets out and in before starting the engine
Repro rate: 75% (3/4)
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Arma 3
- Go to Editor
- Place in T100 - Varsuk > (Units - OPFOR - CSAT - Tanks)
- Preview Scenario
- Start the engine
- Hold L Shift to take off
Observed: T100 will rotate its turret but won't take off, you will need to get whole crew out and in again if you wish to take off Expected: T100 takes off normally
OS: Windows 10 OS Version: Professional Category: Advanced Flight Model
We ran into a modder who was killed by my buddy. Butbhe came back and had weapons as soon as he spawned. We left the server. But when we opened a door and there was a land mine on the ground. But we were not able to shoot the mine because the modder had made an invisible wall protecting the land mine from being shot. Unfortunately this land mine killed me and the modder got away with modding.