- Creating a ticket
- Click on the PLUS (+) symbol in the upper right corner of the FT screen (next to your profile picture)
- Select New Arma 3 Bug Report
- Select Arma 3 Security Bug Report for bugs that can be exploited and might do harm to other players (gameplay, security, etc.)
- Fill in all the important information (proper descritpion, game version, attach files - crashdumps, pictures of visual issues, videos of sound issues) and any other info you find relevant.
- The more information we get the faster we are able to find and fix the issue
- After you have filled in all the important information hit Create New Task below the ticket form
- How to find your precise version/branch
- Steam -> if there's Arma 3 [something], the something is the branch you are using
- Launcher > Options -> Branch
- Launcher -> Upper left corner, colored ribbon
- Version/Revision number
- Launcher > Options -> Game
- In-game > Main Menu/ Pause Menu -> lower right corner of the screen
- Executable file -> right-click - Properties - Details tab
- RPT file
- Windows: C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\
- Linux: /home/<name>/.local/share/bohemiainteractive/arma3/AppDataLocal/Arma 3
- Mac: /Users/<Name>/Library/Application Support/com.vpltd.Arma3/AppDataLocal
- Provide as much info as possible
- Title -> Short description of the issue, you can include some basic info like "only in MP" or the error code
- Description -> Information about when and how crash happens - is it after certain time, in SP, MP or both, is it random or after performing certain action
- Reproducibility -> use this to warn us that it might not be easy to come across this issue, you can type the repro rate [e.g. x%, (y/z)] to make sure the value is precise
- Steps to reproduce -> if you are able to reproduce the crash by performing certain action/s please tell us how
- Additional Information -> Anything that comes in mind and seems relevant,
- If you know how to reproduce the crash and you are able to do so, feel free to provide a simple repro mission >
- Files - like crashdumps, repro mission, DxDiag, pictures, etc., upload them to Additional Info if possible
- Drag and Drop the zip file into the Additional Information text box
- Click on the Upload button (little cloud with an up-arrow) and select the prepared crashdump zip in the Additional Information text box
- Category -> select relevant category (for crashes please select Game Crash)
- REPRO MISSION
- Sometimes it can be really hard to get the right conditions for the successful repro of the issue. That's where repro missions come in handy the most. Simple repro mission with as few units as possible, preferrably in VR (if issue is not related to specific map) is much better then 20 additional repro steps.
@Bohemia Uhm guys this bug reporting descriptions are pretty darn long and comprehensive but also not complete enough. If I click the Little plus "create new document" at the top right, it asks me for a path to store the document. Any advise here?
Anyhow, in Arma 3 Apex Old Man, dogs are attacking/eating me and the doctor near/at my house. Only played for like 20min and got no weapons at this point in the story and C4 feels like a bad choice for home-defense. NPC died :). Check it out.
Bohemia I have problems with dupers on 1507 DE livonia server. Their base was in sitnek. They killed me and when I went to grab my gun they duped it and it was wickedly glitchy. Ever since this kid lightscrolls has been In this lobby it's been glitchy and no good loot spawns I've had my whole squad with me scouring every part of this map and he has duped the weapons so much its killing the in game loading. Can you please have a look into this and possibly wipe the server clean so we can all have a decent lobby to play in. They duped the weapons and wait around spawns to kill everyone. Please look into this I wanna keep my friends playing and invite others but this just ain't right what's going on.