Also: The upper barbwire makes weird graphic bugs with water in background (looks like the barbwire is under water).
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Place one of these objects in the near of the ocean/water:
- look trough fence in ocean direction
- see mesh wire: don't work
- see barbwire: makes weird graphical bug (looks like underwater)
tested with profiling
- rotating the object doesn't help
It seems more an asset problem than an engine problem. Other fences were rendered correct. Correct me if i'm wrong but It looks like this can be fixed relativly easy by editing the asset.
I looked into the other ticket for glas texture against water shader issue. Is there a chance to fix that issue? This would repair this ticket also as i understand?