In Zeus when a unit is placed normally their cycle waypoints work as you'd expect, but if you copy that unit and paste them, the pasted unit's cycle waypoints will bug out and send them off to [0,0,0]. Very annoying when trying to make patrols quickly.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Zeus - General
- Open Zeus
- Place a unit and give them a cycle waypoint (ALT + RMB)
- Notice their waypoints work correctly
- Copy the unit and paste down a new one
- Give them a cycle waypoint
- Notice the first waypoint gets completed then they are given a move and cycle waypoint at [0,0,0]
Video example of the bug: https://youtu.be/kSGIrYjpuoA
I've found a way to fix the issue with SQF. When the group for the unit is created the waypoint [group, 0] needs to be updated to the unit's position.
//taken from my own fnc_createMan private _grp = createGroup [_side, true]; [_grp,0] setWaypointPosition [_pos, 0]; private _unit = _grp createUnit [_unitType, _pos, , 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
Giving them a cycle waypoint like this has the same effect as giving a waypoint to normally spawned units through Zeus.