Created faction in ALiVE ORBAT Creator does not show with weapon magazines in inventory when AI are killed. AI faction members only have 1 visible magazine; unsure if they shoot more than one magazine before being killed by players. When testing from Eden the AI show they have all magazines available as they are supposed to from when the faction is built.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- latest version of Windows 10
Load simple multiplayer mission with faction and required faction files then spawn in AI and kill to check their inventory.
ALiVE not needed to use faction; This started in 1.68RC from what I noticed in testing a mission I am building. My faction is linked for testing.
Similar to this issue linked here:
To add more detail to this, items and magazines seem to be added locally on whichever client/server executed the setUnitLoadout command - just as shown in the ticket linked above.
Original ticket repro should work fine for this as well - though the issue seems more linked to items and magazines and not the uniform/vest themselves.
- Have two players, one loaded into slot unit1, and another loaded into slot unit2
- Load into mission
- Player loaded into unit1 slot must use the "Execute Test" action from their action menu
- Player 2 will see a hint indicating whether or not unit1's loadout is properly synced across the network
- Original loadout is stored
- Loadout is reset using setUnitLoadout
- Original loadout is sent to the second client
- Original loadout var is compared to (getUnitLoadout unit2), if they are the same, inventories are properly synced
Disregard this comment. It is not relevant to the issue that is happening with setunitloadout.
Also just noticed today that vehicles created only have a driver and gunner when created but do not have the remaining members of the team in when they spawn in on the multiplayer dedicated server.