- User Since
- Aug 13 2017, 4:39 PM (84 w, 2 d)
Nov 26 2018
I have the same issue and everyone else that I know has this issue.
Nov 5 2018
Nov 6 2017
I have. I'm hoping they will figure it out but I've heard that overwolf just causes a lot of problems in the first place.
Nov 3 2017
Reinstalling Visual C++ does not work but I found the solution.
I have not tested other games but I will reinstall Visual C++ first and see if that will fix it.
Aug 22 2017
Sorry for the delayed update but I reinstalled windows and the problem was fixed!
Aug 15 2017
This crash log is from the 32-bit version of arma
Oh, yeah I forgot to mention that 32-bit works absolutely fine. But the problem with 32-bit is the random memory leaks that cause a huge frame drop.
- Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version. (Already did that)
- Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version. (Already did that)
- Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs. (I have a constant GPU and CPU monitor)
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam. (I have done this multiple times and every time my game crashes steam finds one corrupted file)
- Re-install DirectX. (I'm not sure how to do this)
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function). (I have done this and the issue still persists)
- Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files. (Nothing was corrupted)
Aug 14 2017
These are the rpt files