- User Since
- Jun 23 2015, 12:50 PM (291 w, 4 d)
May 11 2016
have had the same issue, but the time frame seems to be really short.
- tires despawn after 30 minutes
- you cant destroy a v3s by shooting it
- server restart does restore tires (just saw it an hour ago), maybe public problem (tho it wouldnt be a bug, as that kind of magic isnt really supposed to happen)
- when tires had been restored by restart, you cant dismount them (known issue) - your experience proofs the respawn
you cant repair flat tires with the repair kit, only damaged ones.
if you cant remove a tire it (might) have been removed before and then replenished by the servers restart. those ones cant be removed anymore, known issue.
is it possible, that the server restarted during your search? that would refill the truck, the refuel option isnt shown if the tank is full.
admins of server hives can reset persistence, seems to be what happened. is needed if players didnt read the status report and keep building big bases -> kills the servers performance.
id say depends on the driver ;P
the issue is known, devs are preparing a hotfix
This is called a wipe & happened to all players.