- User Since
- Jul 3 2016, 3:38 AM (179 w, 4 d)
May 4 2017
Tested on the new 1.70RC and problem still exists.
Mar 20 2017
Dec 3 2016
I talked to vbawol who is one of the developers of epoch and he confirmed that they use selectPlayer.
Then be advised that it is normal that playerRespawnTime is -1 while you are alive. If you die the time should start to count down. At least it does for me.
Do you use selectPlayer to switch to another unit before?
If yes this issue might be the same as these three:
I tested a lot of stuff yesterday and wrote it here:
Dec 2 2016
Steps to reproduce:
- Start the attached mission in MP
- Press ESC > Respawn. Wait five seconds to respawn.
- Press ESC and execute selectPlayer p2 via debug console. Player should be switched.
- Press ESC > Respawn
- No respawn time is visible but a slightly blurry screen. The respawn is broken.