I've noticed a few problems with the recently implemented revive system while playing End Game, such as:
- While you are downed you can place down all sorts of mines, claymores, i assume also remote explosives and satchels.
This glitch can be used to kill whoever killed you for example by placing a claymore and blowing it up.
- You can cause a double kill by shooting a player quickly after he dies and is about to move into the revive system.
Normally the person would simply go into revive system after he dies and finishing him off would not cause an extra kill or death.
(In my opinion the initial kill should not count unless the enemy player gives up or is finished off. If he is revived a kill should not count.)
- If you access your inventory while in the revive system, your loadout will be set to default.
- Whenever you get revived all of your magazines get full ammo.
- You can open and close doors while in the revive system.