If you pause the game while you're flying the aircraft, then attempt to Alt+Tab out of the game, the game will crash.
- Legacy ID
- Game Crash
- Open Editor on Stratis
- Place the player as BLUFOR > NATO > Air > A-164 Wipeout and set special to Flying
- Let the aircraft fly for 5 seconds
- Pause the game
- Alt+Tab out of the game
- The game will freeze and crash
Current dev build: 1.19.123679 - Crashes with the repro steps (alttab_flying_paused_crash2.zip)
Current stable build: 1.16.123633 - Crashes with the repro steps (alttab_flying_paused_crash3.zip)
- The Steam overlay is running
- GPU drivers are NVIDIA GeForce drivers 337.50
Ok, figured it out, there is another step. It has something to do with "currentZeroing player" in the watch fields
I had the following in the watch fields:
- currentZeroing player
Removing the "currentZeroing player" fixed the crash, putting it back, crashed the game again on pause, it crashes even when editing the watch field to type it in.
Executing it from the pause console while flying in the plane crashes the game as well, so it's not just the watch fields.