Page MenuHomeFeedback Tracker

Checking inventory of a dead enemy
New, WishlistPublic


95% of the times when I check an enemies inventory that I just killed. I will only see his weapon or his launcher and the other 5% I can see everything he had ammo, clothes, weapons, bags. I would love to see that 5% to turn into 99%


Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce

Kill an enemy or npc
go over to his body
go to inventory
[95% BAD] only see weapon or launcher
[5% GOOD] see everything (clothes, ammo, etc..)

Additional Information

I only played Wasteland mod so far.

Event Timeline

SpringField edited Additional Information. (Show Details)
SpringField set Category to Multiplayer.
SpringField set Reproducibility to Always.
SpringField set Severity to None.
SpringField set Resolution to Open.
SpringField set Legacy ID to 1510864490.May 7 2016, 4:57 PM
Gekkibi added a subscriber: Gekkibi.May 7 2016, 4:57 PM

You can check the inventory as well. The problem is that the game thinks you want to grab the weapon. Try moving slightly and access the inventory again.

But it's still a problem, sure.

AD2001 added a subscriber: AD2001.May 7 2016, 4:57 PM

I think all of the items and weapons should just be put in one place, if possible.

B00tsy added a subscriber: B00tsy.May 7 2016, 4:57 PM

I have made a ticket about that in the beginning stage of alpha... it is unchanged. You basically have to stand on top of the AI body to open the inventory, otherwise you get the rifle.

I proposed to link the rifle into the inventory (like in ArmA2), because how it works now is just annoying.

Also annoying if your trying to get an AI team mate to pick up a rocket launcher and all he will look at is their rifle.

+1 from me.

Old topic, probably solved today.

You just have to look the body. Standing on the body doesn't change anything...

Lex added a subscriber: Lex.EditedOct 16 2017, 10:14 PM

+100% The problem, sometimes you can endlessly look for a place to view all the equipment.

The issue here is that when a soldier is killed, it creates a ground holder for the weapon. This ground holder has a higher priority over the body's inventory and makes it harder to access. A couple of solutions would be to change the gear drop on death to keep the weapon in the same inventory with the body, or make the body's inventory have greater priority over the ground holder with the weapon.

dedmen added a subscriber: dedmen.Oct 17 2017, 2:36 PM