- Character creation and confirmation before logging in server does not work anymore like it did in 1.09, server always gives random character.
- Couldn't fish at the coast, used improvised rod, dropping bate into water animation starts and then cancels itself. Fishing at the pond worked OK.
- Couldn't split rags and bones inside inventory with mouse2 for an hour or so, only managed to combine. Then all the sudden after playing for a while spilling started to work.
- Couldn't cook (meat and fat) with the long stick on the fire-place in the open field and basically died because of that. Can't put meat or fat on the long stick anymore.
- Basically all servers performance was really bad most of the time. Zombies, animals and other survivors were constant jitterbugging and teleporting. Played on a public 3rd person Eu server. Also got killed on exp branch by cheaters in earlier play tests multiple times.
- Broke my leg on purpose, indication icon works, but i miss a bone crack sound and a big character whine like it was in Dayz Mod days.
Maybe i had to delete all my user settings from last exp patch, maybe that's my performance issue. Hard to tell.