When carrying an item in your hands (doesn't seem to matter if it is a single-handed item, or double), you are unable to toggle the night vision goggles on or off in version 1.07.152928.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
Steps To Reproduce
- Attach NVGs to tactical helmet (with batteries of course!)
- Press 'L' to toggle NVG on/off > it works fine
- Place something into hands
- Press 'L' to toggle NVG on/off > nothing happens
- Remove item(s) from hand, and toggling NVGs will work.
I have only been able to test this with the tactical helmet, not the headstrap.
It's possible that this may affect the mounted headtorch as well, but I have not had time to test yet.
|New||None||T148692 NVG Toggle on/off doesn't work when carrying an item in hands (1.07.152928)|
|Assigned||None||T149808 The night vision device cannot be turned on or off.|