See repro for details, but effectively you can lock on to a target with the PCML or Titan and use that lock to fire homing missiles out of the Vorona. The Vorona currently does not have the ability to lock on by itself (it's SACLOS only). I also tested this when switching between the PCML and Titan, and did not observe this behavior. dev build 1.81.144446
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Steps To Reproduce
- Play as a character with a Titan Compact or PCML, with a Vorona on the ground near you.
- Target a vehicle with the PCML/Titan; you do not need to actually acquire a lock.
- Quickly switch to the Vorona.
- Fire a missile in a random direciton; must be within 10 or so seconds of switching from the other launcher.
- The missile should home in on your previously acquired target. You can launch multiple missiles in this manner as long as they're done in the same ~10 second launch window.
I just updated my dev branch so this should be on today's build. Interestingly, it looks like this doesn't work on dead targets; I think I was testing on invincible targets earlier so I didn't notice.