game randomly crashes. have not been fixed after multiple resets.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
start arma, play for a bit, and it will crash. happens quicker when starting the engine of a car.
Thank you for the report. Please try some of these possible solutions.
- Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
- Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
- Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
Whenever i run into this problem (have done it a few times now, this exact one.) i reset my pc, then try arma bafore i update my graphics drivers, then after. this has sadly not worked this time. so i have done all you have asked me to do there.
if this information is important, when i go into task manager preformance, my gpu 3d setting maxes out whenever the game crashes, but its 1070 and im playing on medium settings so i should be fine