- Zombie misbehaviour regarding any kind of vehicle.
Upon starting the engine zombies start running around attracted to the vehicle but more than half of them have their pathfinding messed up. They run around in the area near them and move close nearby until the vehicle is repositioned somewhere else in the close proximity.
1.1 The zombies attracted to the engine climb ONTOP (on the roof) of the vehicle regardless of its type. They don't attack there but as the vehicle moves forward they also start running and that way they can't fall down. Eventually as the vehicle keeps speeding up they fall down.
1.3 Sometimes they slow the vehicle's movement speed(when on top) or completely block it, rendering it impossible to move in any direction.
- HUGE amount of fps drop when driving a vehicle.
After less than 10 minutes of driving ANY kind of vehicle (tested with all types) the fps in third person goes down below 20 (somewhere between 7-15 most of the time) It stays that way regardless of the direction I look.
When in first person and looking exactly forward-FPS is normal. (Sometimes, after prolonged driving sessions it also goes down below 20)
Note: When looking behind, left, or right, in first person the FPS DROPS below 20 and stays that way just as it is in third person.
2.1 When you leave a vehicle after driving for more than 10-15-20 minutes (not sure about the exact time but generally when the fps starts to drop) , you experience massive stutters regardless of the computer's hardware or software capabilities. That problem is fixed by exiting the whole game and then re-entering the server. If you try to exit just to the main menu and then log back into the server- the stutter persists.
2.2 When looking at another moving vehicle in a close proximity (50-100m) - fps drops.
- ALL vehicles still desync big time but I've noticed it has an indirect connection to the current online players in the server. The more players-the more the desync, less players=less to none desync.
3.1 When a vehicle tries to ram another one- it either slows its movement speed or it desyncs through it.
- If a vehicle has managed to TURN ENGINE ON at least one time- ruining the battery (shooting, ramming) or removing the glow plug will not affect the vehicle and it will start again-completely functional. [There was an exception to a sinlge type of vehicle but can't remember which one. (I assume it was the bus or one of the truck types)]
- Back wheels such as the "DOUBLE BUS WHEELS" can't be manipulated (repaired) with the tire repair kit.
4.1 All wheels can be attached or removed without the need of a lug wrench, making it useless.
4.2 Ruined front vehicle wheels will appear "pristine" when visibly and physically they are "ruined" (I think that bug occurs when you try to repair already ruined wheels with the tire repair kit)
- When shooting players through the windows of a vehicle (tested on bus and car) they will go unconscious even from a shot in the head regardless of the head gear apparent. Sometimes they require multiple shots to the head in order to die.
5.1 When a player is dead on the driver seat, if an attempt to ("go to driver seat") is made and then the vehicle is moved a couple of meters the body of the dead player on the driver seat will disappear for all players in the vicinity. When a player disconnects and then reconnects to the server he can see the body that disappeared on the exact place the player died. It would still be invisible( not even in tab vicinity) for other players until they disc. and reconnect to the server as well.
Note: This bug happened only once out of three similar occasions.
6.NOT A SINGLE TYPE of vehicles saves its position after server restart regardless of how many items are put inside its inventory. When items are not put in its inventory it will also disappear after server restart. (not sure if a bug or a future)
BIG NOTE: ALL BUGS TESTED occurred over the course of two days over multiple servers including private and public hive. I played with a squad of 5 other people that confirm the same issues and the same bugs, equally applicable.
Regarding the FPS(performance drops)- Two guys of our group, including me have some serious rigs (asus gtx 760 i5 4670; I7-........ asus gtx 970) and the fps drops to the equal amount of 10-15-20 or less for all of us on different graphic settings.