I attempted to use a Worn Black Pen to write a short note on a Pristine dry blank sheet of paper. Both came directly out of my inventory. After dragging the pen onto the paper and selecting "Write Note", I typed a message in the appropriate box and hit "Confirm". When using the "Read Note" command on the paper, though, nothing was there. I attempted to write the note again with a green pen (can't remember condition, but it was NOT wet), but I got the same result.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Obtain sheet of paper.
- Obtain black or green pen (have not tried other colors yet, as I haven't found the appropriate pens).
- Use the pen to write a message on the note.
- Attempt to Read the Note. There will be nothing there.
Asked about this on my RP community's forum, was told that this was happening for everyone there and had been this way since the .61 update. I know guys on pubs might not care as much about this issue, but on a role-play server, notes are a pretty darn big feature.
Hi Geez, just a questions because i new in this and i want to do my part. I use this post so i dont have to create another.
- Where can i find the list of the "already reported bugs"? there is any we don´t repeat the posting?
- Do you prefer multiple post with bugs reports or one with all the bugs i have notice?
Unfortunately there is no list of already reported bugs, the only way is to search for the issue on the feedback tracker through various keywords prior to reporting the issue (if you cannot find the issue on feedback tracker, report it). As for your second question, the issues should be reported separately (1 ticket per issue) so we can update the ticket status according to the progress on the issue.