The 10 Round Clip for the SKS can be used to make ammo stacks which can be reloaded via the action menu.
- Legacy ID
- Obtain SKS and ammo for it.
- Obtain a 10 Round Clip.
- Manually reload the SKS from the inventory with an ammo stack.
- Use the action menu to load the 10 Round Clip.
- The ammo first loaded appears in the inventory without numerical value.
- Reload the stack in the action menu by selecting 'Load 7.62x89 Ammo'
This bug is in the game for a very long time already (it probably was always in the game). I have discovered it months ago. It even works with a Mosin. If you loead 5 Shots in (without clip) and afterwards reload the gun with the clip the 5 shots in the Mosin go to your inventory and stay there. Then you can reload these 5 shots as if it is a clip.