- User Since
- Jan 30 2014, 2:22 PM (402 w, 5 d)
May 10 2016
Such an open bug report tool has some flaws...
- There are scammers like hashes.
- People posting different issues in the same thread and some of them have no clue whats going on.
- This is a Bug. Some of us have it... some don't. So if you can actually play the game stop posting here about how realistic it is and how it should be like this. Because clearly you don't experience this bug or you couldn't play at all. Like some of us can't!
- Negative mouse acceleration makes absolutely no sense. And it has nothing to do with realism. If you must do something for your "realism" introduce a move cap. But by no means should the camera turn slower if you move your mouse faster! (There are other issues with mouse/camera but that's the most important one to fix.)
- @Devs: Before you introduce the next coke-can in feature 92837423, please consider fixing this beforehand. Because all features are useless unless you can actually play the game...
Has to be fixed. Its unplayable at the moment. Also it seems only a few people have this Bug. Maybe it has something to do with the Hardware itself? Maybe some hardware-acceleration or configurable DPI.
I am using a Razer Lechsis 5600.
Edit: Just tested another mouse (Logitech UltraX Optical Mouse) still same issue. :(