- User Since
- Aug 6 2013, 3:16 PM (311 w, 15 h)
May 10 2016
I agree. Very often I lose sight and have to resort to looking away so that the pointer shows up and I can find it again.
Maybe having a key that would put a temporary or toggled, contrasting box around it would work. Even being able to change the color on the fly would help.
May 9 2016
HOW TO PLACE UNITS AND OBJECTS TO A SPECIFIC SPOT
- Place a TRIGGER onto the map. Use a radio call as the ACTIVATION.
- Type copyToClipboard(Str(getPosATL player)); into the ON ACTIVATION field.
- Move the PLAYER unit (ensure that there’s only ONE player/playable unit) to the spot where you want the unit placed, and make the radio call.
- Shift/Tab out of the game, paste the co-ordinates onto a text file, and copy the co-ordinates.
- Place the co-ordinates (syntax = this setPosATL [co-ordinates];) into the INITIALIZATION field of the unit you want to set.
- When you place the unit in the UNSPECIFIED location, make sure to face it the direction you want it to face after it’s positioned. The co-ordinates will set the position and height, but NOT the facing.