- User Since
- Jan 21 2017, 6:26 AM (151 w, 10 h)
Feb 2 2017
Here's my event viewer cache. Cant find any issues other than with useless COM Surrogates. Then again, I'm not sure what I'm looking for so if anyone can help, that'd be great.
@Alwin Wrong .rpt but even in windowed mode, and without parameters it still crashed. This .rpt without paramters in windowed mode simply lists that the fault is in the Arma3.exe and doesn't explain much else.
Fault address: 00B2E5EB 01:0092D5EB D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
file: Infantry_KingOfTheHill_by_Sa-Matra_for_BIS (__CUR_MP)
Prev. code bytes: C0 F8 01 85 C9 74 09 B8 01 00 00 00 F0 0F C1 01
Fault code bytes: 89 0E 8B CE C7 46 04 00 00 00 00 E8 25 5D DA FF
@Alwin Relocated Arma, yet again. Removed the launch paramaters. Worked for about a day, then crashed.
Jan 30 2017
@Alwin @seethingword I uninstalled the game, put it onto my SSD, and changed all security permissions for both my HDD "C" and SSD "E." Before I re-downloaded, I deleted all of the folders in My Documents and my Local Data folders. I also deleted the mission folders for both local and multiplayer caches. Got into a game, played for about 10 minutes and once again the game crashed. I already used Malwarebytes to see if it was possibly some malware causing the issue, but it wasn't because it's still causing my game to crash even after removing about 20 PUP's.
Jan 29 2017
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122979 Heres a link to my thread. I've been having the same crashes since the Apex update. There are a ton of useful things to try there too. Unfortunately I've had no luck, but they may help you.
*EDIT* After uninstalling and relocating Arma3 once again my game crashed not even 5 minutes into a game. These are the files taken from my local app data folder. I also went ahead and cleaned all of my user app data folders (Temp, local, etc.) in hopes that it was possibly a virus or something that was causing the failure, but this too had no effect. Downloaded a new anti virus software that was recommended through the community wiki, removed some PUP but this too had no effect. The game continues to crash, and is literally unplayable.
Jan 28 2017
*EDIT* Also ran the .bat file provided and it also had no effect.
Jan 26 2017
@Alwin @Jawsh 9 times out of 10 if I run Arma with battleye it will just crash and give me a microsoft error. If I run it without battleye, the game will crash and give me an Arma error "Status_Access_Violation". Theres an attached .zip file in the start of the thread with a full crash report generated by Arma. The .rpt's and .mdmp's are the crash reports that I have manually extracted from my local app data.
Jan 25 2017
@Alwin Same crash errors, with and without parameters.
Have tried both with and without mods, Ive also tried using the custom memory allocators and just tried using a vram command line in the launch options....with no luck :(
@Alwin Yes I am using a 64bit OS. But, even before the 64bit compatibility was released I was having the same issue. I also checked my graphics cards dedicated ram and it says I have 8GB of total ram, with 2GB of dedicated ram.
Jan 24 2017
Sorry I didn't know I could just @ you instead of quoting.
I have tried already with no luck. I have the issue with or without mods. I have tried everything listed in the community wiki page with absolutely no luck.
I have updated all required programs (C++ Visual, DirextX, etc.) as well as my all of my drivers.