since 1.50, many Nvidia client cant launch the game without "The memory could not be written".
- Legacy ID
- Error Message
try with -malloc system or other dont fix the bug.
update drivers dont fix the bug
check arma3 steam cache dont fix the bug.
the only way is to spam launcher until game start...
Hello, we are sorry you are experiencing issues with our game.
Could you please export your game log files from the launcher?
Steps on how to export logs from ARMA 3 Launcher:
- Start ARMA 3 Launcher
- Click the Hamburger menu tab in the launcher (Top right corner. Next to Options (Cog wheel icon) and Minimize Button)
- Drop down menu will appear
- Select: Prepare Arma Troubleshooting error and save those files
- A notification will pop up with the name of the generated file
Please note that the files might take a while to collect.
Attach the generated files to the ticket. If the files are too big please use some free file sharing service.
Also, please check if your page file is enabled and how big the page file is.
How to check your page file:
- Go to control panel
- Select System
- Select Advanced System settings in the left menu
- In the new popup window select Advanced and and Click settings under Performance
- New window will pop up. Select advanced again and check the Virtual memory tab
- The total paging file size for all drives number represents your page file size.
Lastly, Is your hardware overlocked (CPU,GPU and RAM mainly)
This helps us investigating your problem in a big way.
Thank you for your feedback!
pf enable 8367Mo