A fair few people I know who play ArmA 3 see you updating Helicopters and the infantry side of things with the Marksman DLC.
But we would like to see more of an emphasis on the Armored game play, seeing as it isn't really that in depth. I think adding more capabilities is needed in most cases, due to the current limitations within the game a lot of what armored combat is meant to be is lost due to the lack of emphasis that has been shown in many aspects of the game.
When you look at armored combat next to infantry combat, you get a feel for just how much this game seems to have been based on that rather than every thing to do with combat in general.
Here is a list of features I'd like to see added to the armored side of the game.
- Realistic physics
- Realistic armor properties
- Realistic real world technology
- Better defense physics (Chance of shots bouncing)
- More in depth command options
- Ability to set speed of the vehicle with a mouse wheel
- Slow crawl - 5-8 kph
- Medium crawl - 10-12 kph
- Normal speed - 15-25 kph
- Full speed - Varies between vehicle types.
- Ability to form holding formations
- Give vehicles a wear and tear system
- Make armored combat more engaging and realistic
- Add the ability to choose upgrades.