When you land the darter and turn off its engine, it sits there for a while, and then automatically blows itself up.
- Legacy ID
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- Place a darter on the ground
- Start the engine up
- fly around
- Land the darter Safely
- Once landed fully, turn off the engine to power down to put back in backpack
- Wait for the engine to turn all the way off.
and it blows up at this point.
I have had the same issue
This has happened on two separate occations.
The steps to reproduce are as listed but the additional situations are as follows.
- Landing on a building.
- Landing on slightly sloped ground.
Darter takes damage for a few moments going from orange to red to destroyed.