In the info snippets on Altis, the word "Antic" is used often. It should be "Antique".
- Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce
Just read the infos that show up when loading Altis.
Nope, it does not. "Antique" means that.
- Belonging to, made in, or typical of an earlier period. See Synonyms at old.
- Of or belonging to ancient times, especially of, from, or characteristic of ancient Greece or Rome.
- Of or dealing in antiques.
- Old-fashioned: wore a suit of rather antique appearance.
- A ludicrous or extravagant act or gesture; a caper.
- Archaic A buffoon, especially a performing clown.
Ludicrously odd; fantastic.