Objective / tasks are do not represent their current task state. For example, upon completing an objective, the task should have a little green check, instead it does not change at all. This applies to create, failed and cancelled tasks aswell.
- Legacy ID
- Unable To Duplicate
- Go to editor
- Load Stratis
- Place a blufor rifle man on the map
- Place a civilian on the map, name him "Civi"
- Create an task by useing this script
tskobj1 = player createSimpleTask ["Task Title 1"];
tskobj1 setSimpleTaskDescription ["Task Message 1", "Task Title 1", "Task HUD Title 1"];
- Create a trigger
- In the condition put "!alive civi"
- In the activation put "1" objStatus "DONE"; tskobj1 setTaskState "SUCCEEDED"; obj_1 = true; publicVariable "obj_1";
- Notice the objective complete on the top right corner
- Press J to view tasks
- Notice the objective has not been checked off
I have tried this many different times but there is no reason why this shouldn't be working. Objective complete is shown on the top right showing that the trigger works well. It should be fixed to resume mission editing.