every time i try to start a game it gets stuck on the "stand by loading game" i can still use menus in the background . i can also join game without an issuse
- Operating System
- Windows 10
start the game, click strategy, choose any map, click play.
i tried uninstalling and re installing but still have the same issue
Please make sure firewall is not blocking Steam or Silica.
Also would it be possible to upload player log for us?
Unfortunately the logs do not contain where you tried to host a multiplayer game. The log is wiped every time the game is started up. Could you please try the following steps and send us the log again?
- Delete the existing log
- Start up the game, go into Play
- Select Strategy
- Make sure Single Player Only is NOT ticked
- Select a map and start the match
- Once the Stand by Loading Game shows up, wait at least 1 minute
- If it succeeds, all is well, if not, please quit the game with the exit button or ALT + F4
- Send us the newly created log file
Thank you for understanding!