When using the Vehicle Respawn module the respawning delay does not work. All vehicles respawn immediately.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Steps To Reproduce
- Open any map in the editor.
- Place a playable unit, a vehicle and a Vehicle Respawn module.
- Use the folllowing module settings:
Deserted distance: 500
Tickets: left empty
Expression: left empty
Position: Starting position
Position selection: Random
Forced respawn: Disabled
Respawn when disabled: Disabled
- Sync the module with the vehicle.
- Drive the vehicle some distance away.
- Get out of the vehicle and move as far away as needed to make the vehicle despawn.
- The vehicle respawns immediately. There is no delay.
This behaviour was tested in several ways. From the editor with Play in Multiplayer, and on a dedicated server. Vehicles used during our test were vanilla ones, but the issue may very well occur with mod vehicles as well.