Any changes made to the Arsenal Box by the Game Master and then committed with "Save and close" do not register on a dedicated server (but do work on a local, single-player Game Master session).
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Steps To Reproduce
- Join a dedicated server (locally or remotely hosted)
- Become Game Master
- Put down an Arsenal Box
- Double click on the Arsenal Box and deselect any of its contents (for instance, Sniper Rifles).
- Press "Save and close"
- Double click on the Arsenal Box again
- Notice that the changes were NOT saved
- Open the Arsenal in-game to confirm that the item you attempted to disable is, indeed, still present