Helicopters that can float when SFM is used are pulled underwater and sink when AFM is used.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Advanced Flight Model
Steps To Reproduce
- Set flight model to SFM
- Take CH-67 and try to land on water while keeping collective very slightly bellow hover position.
- Observe the helicopter hover touching the water
- Attempt the same manoeuvre as with SFM
- Observe the helicopter pulled underwater at 0-0.5 m above surface
- Try to hover with a bottom of the helicopter touching water surface.
- Observe increased throttle requirement as compared to hovering few meters above the surface
The issue is much more easily and reliably reproduced using CH-53 from RHS:USAF as it floats well when SFM is used.