If you drink gasoline it makes you vomit, but if you cook food in gasoline there is no effect. The food is cooked as though it were cooked in water.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Health System
- Find a fire barrel
- Get a cooking pot
- Fill the cooking pot with gasoline
- Put food inside the cooking pot
- Ignite the fire barrel
- Place the cooking pot on the fire barrel and wait for it to cook
- Remove the cooked food from the cooking pot
- Eat the food
- Observe your character does not get sick
Interesting marinade! Whilst we are at it, the penalty for drinking petrol needs to be much higher. Occasional vomiting for 5 minutes doesn’t seem harsh enough. WHERE’S THE INCENTIVE TO TORTURE? 😉
I know it’s minor, but food cooked with gasoline should be highly poisonous. It would add some extra depth to the game. You could trick players. It would make everyone paranoid about sharing food.
In my opinion, poison by gasoline should be as dangerous as cholera.