New experimental update out, infected AI tweaked, & instance where they will not attack through the wall, yet find the route through the Navigation Mesh to the entrance, and attack from there.
- Did not experience them attacking through walls, yet just waiting outside the wall while in a building, instead of finding an entrance inside.
- Zombies are still teleporting around into buildings A LOT especially after their pathing is supposedly tweaked & fixed to enter into buildings (from reports I hear)
- Along w/ the above point, they're still super slow to get into buildings, sometimes just even freezing on the spot, & not being able to enter into your building/room.
- Infected can get stuck, and go into the ground still, mainly including random hills throughout the map (such as the airfield hangar hills, big excavated piles of earth, etc.)
- there may still be issues, where infected spawn in stuck on geometry, but it looked like most were able to free themselves after aggro (but maybe just lucky)