There are a number of issues related to base building that I have found.
- Electrical devices disconnect on server restarts, which causes some components to despawn on the loot cleanup timer.
- Gate is almost impossible to find the trigger point to open and close.
- Occasionally the incorrect component builds despite saying a specific part (ie, fence base up might occasionally make fence wood up when selecting base up)
- Combination Lock loses it's memory on server restart, preventing unlocking of gates.
- All players driving will hit a desync issue at the same time, causing them to appear on their screen as if they are bouncing around the map, eventually falling under it. This clears up about 30s later (normally), with the vehicle settling back at surface level, allowing them to proceed as normal. Other players do not see this issue, only the driver.
- When cutting planks of wood from a pile, the player is lifted up with each new item. If the player then enters the inventory to compound the stack, if they start moving the planks from the top of the pile, they will be dropped down to the next level and inventory will go away, leaving the player in a completely locked state.
I'm not putting these into separate reports, Take it or leave it.